- PUBG Mobile Lite developers release new version of game 0.21.0
- You can download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update in your phone from Google Play Store
- How to download Global version 0.21.0 via APK file
New Delhi. PUBG mobile games, which are bringing new revolution in mobile video gaming in the country and the world, are waiting for a lot of entry in India. Recently the PUBG Mobile Lite developers released a new 0.21.0 version of the game. In order to ensure easy gaming experience for the fans of PUBG Mobile Lite, the developers have customized many things in the new update.
Users who want to download this game can download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update in their phone from Google Play Store. Users can also download the new update of the game through the APK file. How to download PUBG Mobile Lite Global version 0.21.0 via APK file:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Then tap on ‘apk download’ option again. After that the game’s APK file download process will begin.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, then search and install it. Then toggle on the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option.
- Finally, after the installation of the game it has to be opened and you can play the latest PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 version on the device.
Google CEO Sundar Pichai announced Rs 135 crore to help Kovid-19
The first thing to note is that PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite have been banned in India. Therefore this game cannot be played nor downloaded in India.
The Government of India had banned PUBG Mobile India in September 2020, in view of the country’s safety and security in the country. Currently, the developers of PUBG game have not made any official announcement regarding the re-launch of PUBG Mobile India in the country. It is expected that PUBG Mobile India will be relaunched soon in the country. Recently the company had a job listing on LinkedIn, after which the chances of the game coming back to the country increased.