Get ready for the most awaited event of 2021
IPL Prediction & Win Competition!
IPL season 14 kicks off today with Chennai Super Kings taking on Kolkata Knight Riders in the 2021 Indian Premier League final at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium on Friday, 15 October.
The last time the two legends faced each other in an IPL final was in 2012 when the Riders thrashed Super Kings and claimed the title. Will history repeat itself or will the king take his 9 year old revenge – time will tell!!!
Chennai has won the IPL trophy thrice and was runner-up last year after losing to the Indians.
Seven years after the 2014 edition, the Eoin Morgan-led Knight Riders have qualified for the IPL final.
We will predict hitter, bowler and all-rounder for each club. This will help you select the best players for the Indian crypto festival. But first, let’s take a look at the trailer of the game.
In the 60th match of the Indian Premier League 2021, Chennai Super Kings will face Kolkata Knight Riders at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium on Thursday, 15 October 2021.
- Kolkata Knight Riders are on their way to victory by defeating RCB and DC one after the other. In the last two seasons, KKR have failed to make it to the playoffs.
- Chennai Super Kings had already made it to the final after defeating Capitals in a close match. CSK lost to MI in the final last year.
- Both the teams will give tough competition to each other and will target the trophy.
The maximum temperature in Dubai on Friday will be 35 degree Celsius. The humidity level will be around 60 per cent.
Batsmen will enjoy the pitch at Dubai International Stadium. The average first innings score of IPL 2020 in Dubai was 171. Dubai’s hot and dry climate favors spin bowling as cracks develop on the pitches. Helps fast bowlers in the opening overs.
The sandy and dry nature of the pitch becomes apparent after the first few overs, making it easier for the batsmen to play their shots.
Pacers usually take the most wickets, with spinners being the most economical. In IPL 2021 in Dubai, the pacers took an average of 7.2 wickets per match, while the spinners took half of them.
Star player in one-on-one combat
- Batsmen looking for KKR:
- Rahul Tripathi has been in terrific form and has scored 395 runs in 16 matches this season at a strike rate of 127.00, with his teammate Venkatesh Iyer rocking his batting skills throughout the season.
- Shubman Gill has scored 407 runs against CSK while Eoin Morgan can also be a threat to Super Kings.
2. Beware of this KKR bowling expert!
- Varun Chakravarthy has taken 17 wickets while facing CSK, which makes him a perfect specialist.
- Shakib has a total of 12 wickets against the Kings with a best performance of 3/17.
- Mysterious spinner Sunil Narine is also a strong contender as a bowling specialist.
3. KKR Gamechanger Candidate
- The batting of Kolkata Knight Riders in the last match was tremendous. Shubman Gill and Venkatesh Iyer are crucial for KKR in terms of scoring and getting the team off to a good start.
Whereas for CSK:
- Batsmen to look for:
- Ruturaj Gaikwad’s form so far this season has been phenomenal and has managed to turn the odds in CSK’s favor with his scintillating batting, while Ravindra Jadeja has been an exceptional finisher.
- Suresh Raina has scored the most runs (736) in T20Is between CSK and KKR, followed by MS Dhoni (499) and Robin Uthappa (318).
2. Keep an eye on this CSK bowling expert!
- Dwayne Bravo has been excellent, taking wickets in the final overs (Bravo has 23 wickets to his name, with a high score of 4/22). Shardul Thakur has also made significant contribution.
- Deepak Chahar may make a comeback against KKR.
3. Candidate for CSK Gamechanger
The batting line-up of Chennai Super Kings had performed poorly in the previous match. CSK mainly depends on Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis to score and take the team forward.
Shardul Thakur has been a strong contender for the ball, with Thakur taking 18 wickets this season, he can change the game by taking crucial wickets in the middle overs.
Today’s match prediction: CSK vs KKR
Chennai Super Kings have won the last five IPL matches between the two teams. Overall, CSK have crushed KKR with 16 wins in 25 meetings over the years.
On Friday, the Knight Riders will be desperate to stop CSK’s winning streak against them.
Participating in the Contest – Rules and Regulations
Anyone can enter this contest at no charge. It’s completely free. Your prediction skills, player selection and tweets are the only things that matter.
Before the game, we’ll provide you with all the necessary information from pitch to field to head to headcount.
1. Tag #KKRvCSK Batsman and BuyUcoin with Run Prediction on TWITTER.
2. Tag the #KKRvCSK bowler and BuyUcoin with Wicket Predictions
3. Tag #KKRvCSK Gamechanger Player Name and BuyUcoin
4. INR 500, 350, and 150 as prizes @chain link
5. Registration will close one hour before the start of the game.
Do you consider yourself a cricket expert?
Prove your point and you’ll get free crypto. We do not charge any fees or hidden fees like others.
Spread the word about this free contest and challenge your friends to see who the boss is!
So, what exactly are you guessing? While you’re glued to your screen for your favorite IPL team, take your first step into the world of bitcoin by entering the competition!
*Predictions are made for entertainment purposes only. We do not wager or gamble, and we do not promote it. In addition, we strongly oppose participation in illegal activities related to cricket.*