- Correct the mistake in PF record
- Correct date of birth will be able to sit at home
- Very easy online way
New Delhi. How To Update Wrong DOB In PF Account: We all know how important a PF account is for a salaried person. Some amount is deducted from the salary of almost every working person, which is deducted under PF ie Provident Fund. In this, one part belongs to the company and the other part belongs to the employee. Although there is no rocket science in this, but if there is any mistake in the details of PF then you have to face many problems. It has been seen in most of the cases that the date of birth of the people is wrongly entered in the PF records. If so, then you may have to face many problems.
If you also have this problem, then in today’s post we are giving you information about a simple process through which you can fix your date of birth in PF records from your smartphone sitting at home. So let us know how it can be done.
Correct your date of birth in PF records like this:
- In order to correct your date of birth in PF records, you need to first visit the website given below. https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- After this you have to enter your UAN number. Then the password and captcha code will also have to be entered.
- After that a new page will open. In this you will see some options out of which you have to click on Manage tab.
- Then you have to click on the option of Modify Basic Details.
- After this you will be given some options, in which you will have to enter your name and your correct date of birth.
- Then in the below column you have to tick in which I hereby consent to provide my Aadhaar Number, Biometric and/or One Time Pin (OTP) data for Aadhaar based authentication for the purpose of establishing my identity and seeding it with UAN.
- Then tap on the Update button below.
- After this your information will go to your employer for approval.
- Once your employer approves it, your date of birth will change in the PF record.